Tuesday 27 March 2012

Yay a card to share!!

Good evening, what gorgeous weather we are having I love it, even though I am working!

Today I have a card using another one of the Saturated Canary digi stamps.

Here is the card...





I have used Tim Holtz Shabby chic papers and core'diantions card stock. I printed the image onto Neenah card and then coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Pens, here is a close up of the image...





That's all for now, thanks for visiting me today.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love this image and those are some of my fave papers which I also used today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ! xx Fab image and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love your colouring. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, just love the image she is to cute xx

    ReplyDelete