Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Yay a card to share!!

Good evening, what gorgeous weather we are having I love it, even though I am working!

Today I have a card using another one of the Saturated Canary digi stamps.

Here is the card...





I have used Tim Holtz Shabby chic papers and core'diantions card stock. I printed the image onto Neenah card and then coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Pens, here is a close up of the image...





That's all for now, thanks for visiting me today.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love this image and those are some of my fave papers which I also used today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it ! xx Fab image and great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love your colouring. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, just love the image she is to cute xx

    ReplyDelete