Sunday 4 March 2012

A sneaky peek!!

Good morning all, so today is the day I can I start sharing some sneak peaks, yay!! Crafters Companion are going to be bringing us a new range and will be the pick of the week on Create and Craft this coming Friday.

So here is my first card from the Paintbox Poppets range...









As soon as I saw this image the idea for this card came straight to me. The image was stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with my speccies. I then used coredinations card for the stars and heat embossed the letters to look like chalk. Here is a close up of the image...



Thank you for stopping by, I have lots more to share over the next few days.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

17 comments:

  1. I want - I need - I MUST have these. This is such a wonderful image! xxx Beautiful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a cute card ... FAB chalk board idea!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice image not seen that one before.
    Lovely Card well done
    hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea and a fab card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the little boy. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation B love love love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi B - Your cards and projects are lovely, if you pop to my blog I have a surprise for you.
    Hugs
    Jo
    Xx
    http://whimsicalwhisperdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamp you used! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous. Love the colours and the image is fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous b and love what you have done with your card, i would never in a months of sundays thought of this. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's fantastic. I'm really loving the school boy image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. such a wonderful collection x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the way you have put it together!! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete