Friday 23 March 2012

Saturated Canary

Hello all hope you are well and having a lovely day.

Today I have a card to share using on of the beautiful Saturated Canary digi stamps, I just love colouring these in. I stamped onto Neenah and coloured in with my Speccies.




I used some freebie papers that I got from a magazine and used coredinations card for the matting flourish and flowers...





Here is a close up of the image, I love the turquoise set of speccies the colours are fab.





I hope you like, thanks for stopping by today :0)

Hugs B xx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the image and the colour theme. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have used one of my fav images..Gorjuss card and your colouring is fab.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really beautiful card and great image your colouring is lovely. Ve xx

    ReplyDelete