Monday 19 March 2012

Timmy Tiptoes sneak peek

Good morning everyone apologies for not being around this last couple of days there just has not been enough hours in the day Friday and Saturday were both over 14 hour days and then I worked yesterday ( which I wasn't meant to) so by 6.30 yesterday I was in bed lol. Any way enough rambling here is the card I have to share today, I have used the Timmy Tiptoes stamp and the coordinating papers from the new cd rom.




I stamped the image onto Neenah and coloured it in using my Speccies I used the slighted touch of dark brown using the fine nib of one of my whispers pens for texture, here is a close up...





So don't forget Sara from Crafters Companion will be launching the pick of the day at 9.00pm tomorrow Tuesday on create and craft I am sure all the shows will be fantastic as always, can't wait!!

Will hopefully be back later to share something else but first back to work lol

By for now, thanks for visiting

Hugs B xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love it.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning design I can't wait to get to the NEC on Thurday I am getting my Speccies !!!

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, so cute. Love the lace border and flowers.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is just fabulous love the image and your layout and embellishments are just fab.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation Bee simply adorable

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete