Sunday 11 March 2012

New Embossing Folders

Where did the POTW go?.....lol I must say I was not surprised it had sold out, well done Crafters Companion it truly was fantastic!!

Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend. I was at work all day yesterday and then had a productive evening working on some more samples :0) so didn't get round to blogging.

I am back today though with a couple of cards to share using the new Darice folders they are great!! Now I have my Grand Calibur I can finally emboss more than a 4" square lol. I have already ordered more!!

Here are the cards









To make the cards I used both centura pearl an coordinations cardstock which work beautifully with the folders.

Right we are off for a nice family walk and perhaps do a bit of geocaching, it's such a lovely day!!

Will be back soon, thanks for visiting me.

Hugs B xx



-
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. I like the candle card Bee, as I cannot see a comment I thought I had posted to you, here it is again:
    I have been nominated for The Versatile crafter award and I would like to nominate you for the award.
    You do not have to accept as this acceptance has some rules attached.
    However if you would like to accept I will be putting up your name on my blog :
    http://wheelerscraftiness.blogspot.com/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards honey - love the birthday one. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely its nice how u done them well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again - there's an award for you on my blog :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! I love the embossing. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete