Friday 9 March 2012

I have a winner!!.......

.........CONGRATULATIONS to.....
...............

(with the help of my eldest, there is a head under the hair lol)



Elaine http://wheelerscraftiness.blogspot.com/?m=1 well done my lovely can you email me your address and I can get the cd Rom sent to you :0)

bshervington@hotmail.com

I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that as visited me and for all your lovely comments I have really enjoyed reading them all !!!

Will be back later to share a card

Hugs B xx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. WOW ... thank you so much Bee, at the moment I am on a train to london. Will email you when I get back in the morning.
    OMG I am so thrilled....
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee, I have been nominated for The Versatile crafter award and I would like to nominate you for the award.
    You do not have to accept as this acceptance has some rules attached.
    However if you would like to accept I will be putting up your name on my blog :
    http://wheelerscraftiness.blogspot.com/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete