Monday 26 March 2012

No card from me but....

Good evening everyone sorry for not being around, have been busy doing samples and Sunday my 10 year old son and I spent a day at the NEC. Ooohh it was fantastic we both loved it, I had never been to a craft show before and was like a kid in a sweety shop lol. Luckily I had Josh with me who managed to talk me out of a few purchase I really didn't need. So we both did really well, we met the lovely Leann Chivers and Sara Davies from Crafters Companion :0) and brought a whole load of goodies. Josh even treated himself to a couple of stamps, which to be honest was a struggle to find something for a boy and not cute...but we got there and he was very happy.

Here are some pics of my stash










So from the title of this post I said I didn't have a card to share, however I wanted to show the card that Josh made whilst we were at the NEC on the WOW embossing stand. This was the first time he had actually stamped and heat embossed and I think he did a fantastic job!










Thanks for stopping by I will be back tomorrow with a card to share :0)

Hugs B xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time at the NEC ... lots of lovely stash!

    Great card Josh :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fab stash b and great card by Josh/ louise xx

    ReplyDelete