Thursday 15 March 2012

Benjamin Bunny sneak peek

Good morning everyone I hope you enjoyed the hop that started yesterday, thanks to all that stopped by and left me a message :0)

So as you know on Tuesday 20th Crafters's Companion have a POTD on Create and Craft, which will include 3 new cd rims and some stamps. Wow I love them!! I have the winter's tale cd rom but will admit I haven't really used it...well i will certainly be doing something about that when I have some spare time!

So onto my card, one of the elements on the cd roms is stamping tags, I printed some off onto Neenah card an stamped this little cutie...




Stamping onto the Neenah allowed me to colour in with my Speccies I added the slightest little touch of brown with the fine end of a whispers marker to add some texture. I used some papers from the cd and ribbon from a set also available on tuesday. Here is a close up of the image...





Thank you so much for visiting me today.

Hugs B xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bee, Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous card, fab colouring.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just wonderful Bee! Love the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, great colouring and I love the card front.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, fab colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful colouring is so lovely. Veee xx

    ReplyDelete