Wednesday 7 March 2012

Sneaky peeks, new darice embossing folders and don't forget the candy...

...phew what a title lol

Hello there everyone I hope you are all well. I am here today to share a couple of things with you, the first being the new Darice Embossing Folders from Crafters Companion I had a polka dot embossing folder to play with and thought I would try something a bit different....







So I made a polka dot handbag, using coredinations card stock, which is just fab with the folders I decorated the handbag which I made with centura pearl card. It is actually more blue in real life. I decorated with a couple of flowers and decorated a bit inside...





Next I have a couple of Paintbox Poppets cards to share, again having a bit of a play I opted to make tri shutter cards. I used the stamps which are exclusive to Create and Craft as part of the POTW and coloured them in with my speccies. I decorated both cards with papers from the cd rom, they really are gorgeous designs.























Aren't they cuties? Don't forget to leave me a comment and I will enter you into the draw for the Paintbox Poppets Cd Rom.




I will draw the winner on Friday, good luck.

Before I go I would like to say thanks again for all your lovely comments, they mean alot :0)

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards adn love the embossed & sanded bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects, I've just bought a couple of the Darcie folders (may need more!!!!:-))
    hugs Kirsty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely projects, I have a few of the Darcie folders and they are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuniing tri-shutter cards, i love making these, and such cutie images xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love them all, the more you see them the more you want them. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful .. just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my what wonderful makes! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - these are all gorgeous, love them all.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo i love them all ,u have been very busy ,I like the words xx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bee I love the new embossing ...and the mini bags are super. Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all gorgeous hun.. loving that handbag! Smiles..
    And you've just got me flicking back through my folders trying to work out how long it is since I've used that particular card fold? The answer is .. far too long! Lol..

    Truly inspiring creations from you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the purse card. How did you make the design for the purse, it looks so complicated. The cards you made are fantastic and they look so hard to make, but you make them look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow amazing bee and i lurve that bag, so dinky. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Wow these are gorgeous Bianca!!!!!! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are stunning.
    I really like the tri-fold shutter card. I have made a few, they are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. your cards are gorgeous thanks for the insiration angxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love all your samples- they're beautiful!! Can't wait to get my hands on this new collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really great cards well.done xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brenda Gascoigne9 March 2012 at 13:32

    Wow, this is the first time I've seen your work and I love it, especially the handbag. How gorgeous is that?! Thanks for the opportunity to win, good luck everybody xx

    ReplyDelete