Thursday 26 January 2012

To my Valentine

Good evening everyone, a bit late blogging today I've had one of those days...

Today I have another valentine card to share, as most of the people I work with are women I am having to make most of my cards suitable for men, does anyone else struggle with male cards? Anyway I found this little cutey hiding in my cupboard so decided to use him.





I wanted to make him look all fluffy so tried to get the effect using my Spectrum Noir pens.





I used a backing paper from the Strawberry kisses cd rom and printed on to Centura Pearl paper, I don't use this paper enough, I love how it prints :0)

So that is it from me for today :0)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, B xx




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bee - Popcorn looks lovely and fluffy and the centura pearl gives the backing paper a lovely soft look.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete