Saturday 14 January 2012

Strawberry Kisses Valentine

Good evening all, gosh it's even colder today brrrr! Me no likey....anyway nothing I can do about it so hey ho. Today I have a Valentines card to share with you. Now I decided to experiment a little with my speccies and make a bit of background using them which I will show you now....







And a here is a close up....





I wanted it to look like a dark starry night so I got to work with the grey set and this is what I came up with. I also used the blender pen to take colour off and make a starry effect.

So I shared this card with my "lovely boyfriend" who informed
me that technically my image did not look right as the cute couple were looking at the moon they would actually be a silhouette and therefore I should have coloured them in black grrr blinking men lol. So here is my excuse...
One day Snow and Pup went on a lovely romantic date and at the end of the evening they drove to a gorgeous picturesque spot where they sat and gazed at the moon and stars all snuggled and cosy together. However in haste the couple got out of the car and forgot to turn the lights off. So as they sat in front of it you are able to see them!
The End ;0)

I made the card itself as an easel I masked off the image and gave it a good old spray with spray and sparkle. Both the stamp and glitter spray are from Crafters Companion.

I am still looking at the card thinking it needs something else ....

Hope you like and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous ..its like 2 lovers looking out at the moon... love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete