Wednesday 11 January 2012

How long?.......

Well hello!! I hope you are well and had a fab Xmas. I had a very busy week leading up to it at work and after it was all over it took me nearly a week to find room for all the kids presents lol. So my plan this year is to be more organised no more last minute things to make or do ( I'll see how long that lasts lol)..... I have managed to get a couple of cards made so far so I will share one this evening. My mum asked me to make a card for my cousins eldest son who turned 16 this week, I really do struggle with male cards especially older ones!! I hope he liked it.....





I used a Mo Manning digi image (they really are fab!) and coloured it in using my spectrum noir pens. Then put the card together using some freebie papers from a mag and used some brown coredinations cardstock, as I struggle for embellishments for male cards I embossed a star from my ultimate pro and stuck that on, I am quite pleased with how it looks. Here are a couple more pics...









Thanks for stopping by :0)

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment