Friday 13 January 2012

Strawberry Kisses

Good evening everyone, hows your day been? Good I hope! I for one have been freezing, I can not wait to be able to take my coat off at work lol. I have a really quick, simple card to share with you tonight. I received my order of all the Strawberry Kisses rubber stamps this week. This is a new range from Crafters Companion, they are sooo cute! Here is the card this time for a 40th birthday (alot of big birthdays this week)....










Here is a close up of the image which I coloured in using my speccies, I also coloured the bling with the pens to coordinate with the card :0)....





Well I hope you like it. I sat colouring some more images last night but won't share them until I have made them into cards, which I will hopefully be doing this evening.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment