Friday 1 February 2013

Love is in the air

Wow!! It's February already!! Sooo new month new challenge over at CC Challenge blog and as its February what better theme than love. Here is what I have made...


The card I made using the Humphrey Love & hugs I coloured the image in with my Spectrum noirs



Here is close up...



I decided this could be for the other half so while I was at I thought I will get my Ulti-boxes out and make a box to go with the card to fill with some chocs :0)



I used black centura card and set to embossing and cutting out my box.






I embossed some gold mirri to decorate and embossed the hearts on the closure flaps and added them. Here it is decorated...






So as they say you've got be in it to win it why don't you share your creation with us over at CC Challenge blog remember you need to use Crafter's Companion products to enter and there is a fantastic £30 prize up for grabs good luck!!!!

Hugs B xx

1 comment: