Sunday 3 February 2013

Angelica and friends

Moooorrrninnng!! Well I'm off to do a bit of shopping with my mum and step-dad this morning but before I go I wanted to share another sneak peek from the new Angelica and friends brought to you by Crafter's companiom.




Isn't she gorgeous!?! This is one of the cards that I have made using an image from the decoupage section. The bows, button and roses were also part of the printable sheet. I also used some papers from the the cd...another stunner and added a sentiment also from the cd. I added a bit of bling and a couple of die cuts just to finish it off :0) Here are a couple more pics...






Keep your eyes peeled on my blog I have something exciting happening VERY VERY soon!!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, such a pretty card.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bianca, so delicate! Any little girl would love it!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning card, looks like can feel the texture in her tutu xxx

    ReplyDelete