Tuesday 29 January 2013

New Darice Embossing Folders

Good evening to you all, tonight I have two cards to share using the new Darice embossing folders there is so many to choose from if you receive a newsletter from Crafters Companion you will have already seen the new folders...they're FAB!!

Here are the two samples that I made



The first card is using the Chandelier folder. Firstly I apologise for the poor photo it was such a dull day and the card did a complete tour of the house but this is the best I could come up with :0( I embossed with centura pearl card...which I LOVE embossing, such a great finish. I also added some stickles to give a crystal effect. A very simple card but effective :0)

My second card is using one of the 2.5" x 12" border folders



As you can see it is the Paw prints folder this time I embossed onto coredination card stock which again is perfect for the folders!! I cut the strip in half and added the pieces as a border to my card base and used some decoupage from the Pawfect Pals cd rom which go together pawfectly!! :0)

I hope you like and be sure to grab your folders from Crafters Companion.

Hugs

B xx

1 comment: