Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hydrangea card

Good evening all I hope you are well? We have had quite a lot of snow over the last few days resulting in the boys school being closed....which they were over the moon about lol. So I have been making the most of having fun with them. As the snow melts away though its back to crafty business and working on some rather exciting things. Today I wanted to share a card with you using one of the stamps from the Floral fancies stamp sheet. I LOVE hydrangeas so had to make a card with it :0) and here is what I came up with...



I coloured the image in using my Spectrum noir pens and added a little touch of glitter here is a close up...



I hope you like and thanks for stopping by today :0).

Hugs B xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bianca! Loving your layout!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card I too love your layout.
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete