Monday 16 April 2012

One for the boys

Hello there, what a lovely sunny day, feeling a bit more positive today :0) I haven't found the charger for the camera but I had a really productive evening yesterday and I have just spent the morning listening to all the music I love (always puts me in a good mood)....so just need to get a few jobs done and I can get back to some more crafting:0)

I have another card to share from Nigel May's A-May-Zing cd rom, it really does have something for everyone and this card I have to share is great for the male cards



I love this backing paper that I have used its very retro...



The topper is from the decoupage section on the cd rom and to stick with the sporty theme I made a rosette using a coordinating embellishment. I actually made the rossette using 6" card stock as I didn't have any 12" in red so I cut 2 strips and stuck them together :0)...



I hope you like, I will be back later with something else to share .....little Master Humphrey is back yaaaay!!!!


Thanks for taking the time to visit me.

Hugs B xx

5 comments: