Thursday 19 April 2012

Humphrey sneak peek

Hi all hope you are well, another wet day....again....I'm really getting bored of it now lol I have a card to share with you tonight using one of the 12 new Humphrey's Corner stamps from Crafter's Companion. I actually can't wait until Sunday, I will put the show times on my next post for you all but for now here is my card.



I used my favourite speccies to colour the image in, I used some papers from the Humphreys Corner crafting collection and used the allsorts cd.



I hope you like, thank you for taking the time to visiting me today, I am off to get a few jobs done and then I can settle down to watch Sara and Nigel on create and craft at 9.00pm I'm sure the shows are going to be A-May-Zing!!!

Bye for now, Hugs B xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Bianca, the colours are gorgeous!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card I love the colour combo. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shades of colours you've used on the whole card, and how the whole card is layed out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bee, what a fab card I love these little elephants, gorgeous images.
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete