Friday 24 May 2013

Colouring with purple...

Colouring with purple is the theme this month over on the Spectrum Noir Challenge. Here is some inspiration for you with the card that I came up with..




A very clean and simple card for me and wasn't too sure at first but was pleased with the end result. I used a digi image from Saturated Canary printed onto Neenah card stock. Here is a close up with a list of the Spectrum Noirs used..




PURPLE- LV1, LV2 & LV3
Jacket- CG10, CG8 & CG6
Skirt- CG6, CG4 & CG2
Skin- TN3, TN2, FS9 & TN1 PP3 for cheeks.
I hope you can join in with us for this months challenge you will find more details, the rules and somewhere to link your card here. Good luck!
Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)
Hugs B xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete