Thursday 23 May 2013

A little box set...

Well it seems I have travelled back in time and it is winter again...where is the sun!?! Lol.

Today I have a box set of cards to share using the fabulous Diary of an Edwardian Lady brought to you from Crafter's Companion.

The box I made using Centura pearl card and my Boxer board.

I used some of the bonus papers from the Natures Notes cd rom to decorate the box.



Now onto the inside of the box...



Each card is made using a sheet from the topper and embellishment section on the Nature notes cd, along with corresponding month on the Edwardian Lady cd. Here are the cards.

January & February



March & April



May & June



July & August



September & October



November & December




Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment