Tuesday 23 April 2013

More from Faerie Poppets

Good afternoon to you all on this beautiful sunny day!!

I have a card to share this afternoon from the new Faerie Poppets cd rom.



I have used a card companion a decided to do something a little different with it. Here are some more pics.



The inside is decorated with some of the backing paper and also one of the pockets .



The card companion is printed onto centura pearl which gives a fantastic finish when printed on.




I'll be back soon with more cards to share :0)

Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

1 comment:

  1. I have been browsing οnline more thаn
    3 hοurѕ these ԁays, yet I never fοund any
    attentіon-grabbing article liκe yοurs.

    It is lοvely νalue enοugh for me. Personаllу,
    if all webmastеrs anԁ bloggers maԁe eхсellent content aѕ you probаbly
    did, the ωeb mіght be much moге useful thаn eveг bеfore.


    Fеel frее to vіsit my ωеb ρage :
    : thc pills legal texas

    ReplyDelete