Wednesday 3 April 2013

Love letters

Good afternoon all!! I am back today to share a card made using the Love letters stamp from the new Frou Frou range at Crafters Companion available here if you are a member of Club Inspire. The papers are from he Cd rom also from the range. I also added a flower made with Die'sire Quilling dies, I used the small rose and lace flower die, the centre is finished with a pearl bead coloured with a Spectrum noir pen to co-ordinate.




Here is a close up of the image coloured with my Spectrum Noirs, the colours used are...
Skin- TN3,TN2, FS9, TN1 & PP3 for cheeks
Hair- CT2, GB10 & GB8
Table&Chair- GB8, GB10, EB5, EB2 & EB1
Dress- FS1, FS2 & blender



Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment