Sunday 15 July 2012

A Mulberry Wood card to share


Good evening everyone I hope you have had a fab weekend. I had a day off yesterday to go to a gig it was awesome but a mud bath lol

I have a card to share today using a stamp from the Mulberry Wood range the stamp I used is called Across The Miles and is so cute!




I coloured the image in using my Spectrum Noir pens and used some paper and a couple of embellishments from the awesome Cd Rom. Here is a close up of the image...



Thank you for taking the time to visit it is very much appreciated )

Hugs B xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bee I have not used spectrum noire but the colours here are fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so adorable, what a cute image and I love the papers and the layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and beautifully coloured image x
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete