Friday 25 May 2012

Today's the day the the teddy bears....

Are pick of the week! ( sung in the teddy bears picnic tune lol)

Good morning all I hope you ate well and still enjoying the sunshine if you have any :0). So today a midday day Sara is launching the new Meadow Cottage Bears as the pick of the week on Create and Craft. All the days program's are set to record as I have to work boo :0(
Right straight onto the cards as I need to get to work, they both from the cd.
This one is using a decoupage sheet...






...and this one is using an image from the image sheets section...






Apologies there isn't more detail I am running so behind. If anyone can tell me where you can get some more hours for my days I would be greatful! ;0)

Bye for now and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment