Wednesday 16 May 2012

Here comes summer......really?

Really?! Lol
Well summer is certainly here for this months CC monthly challenge blog. For the challenge I decided not to make a card, instead I have made a memory box and mini album using one of my most favourite Humphrey images, for my nieces :0)



So I used my Humphreys Corner Crafting Collection cd. For the box I used my Boxer board and Centura Pearl cars to make the box.












I printed the decoupage from the frame section of the cd but left the frame part off and then decorated with flowers, flourishes and some charms from an inexpensive bracelet. Now into the album...












I won't bore you with all the pages but I decorated them with papers from the cd leaving a couple blank for them to perhaps draw their own pictures. I am really pleased with the result and hope they are too.

So as we are only half way it's not too late for you to join in you can enter here and there is a £30 Crafters Companion voucher for the winner, so good luck!!

Thank you for stopping by today :0)

Hugs B xx

6 comments:

  1. Super cute love it!! Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous project. I love it xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike though .i used Reddy decoupage. Gorgeous projects, love them. Hope you will enter my candy.

    ReplyDelete