Friday 17 February 2012

Something completely different...

Good morning, hope you are well. I have no card to share today but I have a couple of projects that I have finally finished to share with you.

A little bit of home decor (apologies for my first pics it wouldn't fit in the booth lol)....









I loved decorating this, I used Tim holtz paint dabbers and distress ink for the base and then decorated with Tim Holtz tissue tape punched flowers, butterflies, ribbon and I also made the necklace with some beads I had laying around.









I'm really pleased with the heart I used Tim Holtz dabbers again and also some crackle paint and then decorated with butterflies and flowers. The organza flowers I made myself and then added one of Tim Holtz sentiment tickets.

I hope you like them. Before I go I would like to say thank you to all the new people who are following and thank you to you all for all of your lovely comments :0)

Hugs B xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: