Friday 10 February 2012

Paint Fusion cd rom

Good morning all, well I am back today with two cards to share with you. Not sure if they count as sneak peeks because today is the day you can buy the cd rom and all the other new fantastic goodies available!!! Yay!!! So don't forget to tune in to Create and Craft today at 12 noon to see Sheena Douglass launch her pick of the week.









I have made this card 8"x8" in size with Centura Pearl card stock and then from the backing papers section of the cd rom printed onto some printable acetate. I then attached the decoupage which coordinates with the backing paper.










Onto the second card I have again used some decoupage, I love the sunflowers have I said that about all of them? lol. I have embellished with some printed flowers and butterflies which I have both spray and shined and glittered and then added a sentiment which I have given a distressed look.

Thanks for visiting me today :0)

Hugs B xx


No comments:

Post a Comment