Tuesday 1 November 2011

I am back

Hi there blog land!! Hope you are all well? Well I am back from my holiday in Florida, I had an amazing time and the boys loved every minute! I am slowly getting back to reality, I haven't crafted for over 2 weeks and I am suffering with some serious withdrawal symptoms lol. Whilst I was on holiday my lovely boyfriend dropped me off at a Michaels craft store to do a little shopping, to be honest it was just like a scene from Super Market Sweep hehe.

As I don't have anything crafty to share I thought I would share some pics of some of the goodies brought back with me instead






















Thanks for stopping by normal service should resume shortly :0)

Hugs B x



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Christmas come early! Did you actually have any room left in your case for clothes!! You're going to have a great time playing with all those nice new goodies.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete