Tuesday 15 November 2011

More die cut Humphrey

Good evening everyone I hope you are well. Tonight I have another Humphrey's Corner die cut decoupage card to share with you. I think this set may actually save my Christmas, I am sooooo far behind!!

Here is the card I hope that you like.....












So tonight I plan to have a good old card making marathon here is a pic of the toppers I have already to put on a card, I have stored them in an empty liquid wash tablets box and now they smell lovely!! :0) Right must get cracking!!


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Bianca.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I must admit I'm probably going to do the same as you, I keep being drawn back to the CD, even when I'm using other stamped images I love the backing papers.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is adorable! Love this cute Humphrey image and great layout.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete