Monday 26 September 2011

Humphrey sent with love


Good evening everyone, wow it has been a busy day today.

This evening I would like to share this shaker card that I have made. The card itself is bigger than I usually use and is 8"x8". I used a Christmas stamp from Crafters Companion's Humphreys Corner I also used some papers from the cd rom. So here are a few pics...









Here is a close up of the image which was coloured in with my
Spectrum noir pens, apart from
the reds as I haven't managed to get them yet :0(







I hope you like and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs B xx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Just love it i think youve done a fab job. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning - the image 'pops' off the page - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete