Sunday 25 September 2011

Baby's first Christmas

Good morning all, I hope you are having a good weekend. Last night I became an xbox widow (again) as the boyfriend has a new game. Anyway this became the perfect excuse for me to take myself off to the kitchen and craft :0) without being moaned at for always being there lol

I have been asked to make two "first Christmas" cards, one for a girl and one for a boy. So this is what I came up with ...





I was so happy to finally make one of these centre step cards (think that's what they are called) I have been trying to figure them out for aaaagggees. I recorded Sara Davies on create and craft the other day and she was demoing how to make one of them on the boxer board :0) Happy days for the record button and Sara Davies lol





Here is a close up I used my speccies to colour and used papers from the Humphrey's corner cd. As you can see this is the baby girl one....and here is the baby boy one....





And another close up....





Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, B xx
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful crafty b, i need to make 2 humphrey first baby rocker cards for a friend and 12 tea light cards but just keep doing new stuff that i want to do, never mind look forward to your next fab card. louise xx

    ReplyDelete