Thursday 25 July 2013

Just a thought away


Hellloooo!! I hope you are well and enjoying this summer weather we're having!?! I know it isn't to everyone's liking but I love it!!
Today I have a card to share using a new stamp that I brought from Katy Sue Designs and coloured with my trusty Spectrum Noir Pens



The stamp is from the Simpler Times range drawn by Elisabeth Bell and is called Just a thought away ....isn't it gorgeous!
To make the card I used some First Edition papers which was an 8x8 pad called Rose Garden, I brought this earlier this year at the NEC from the Which Craft stall. The image was stamped onto some Neenah card and as I mentioned earlier coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens. The frame which the image is on is a die called Circle&Flower stitch by Marianne designs which you can by here you can also find the small flowers there as well.  The larger flower is made using my favourite Quilling Die'Sire dies to make the flowers I used the stamen, lace flower and small rose dies. The sentiment also comes with the image stamp :0) With a few finishing touches with ribbon and gems the card is complete.
Here is a couple of close ups of the image along with a list of all the pens that I used...



 


Hair- CT2, GB10 & GB8


Skin- TN3, TN2, FS9 & TN1


Dress- PP1, PP3 & PP5


Apron- EB1 & EB2


Hair flower and Ribbons- PP1, PP3 & PP5


Trunk & Bucket- EB5, GB10 & GB8


Apples- DR7, DR6, CR11 & CR9


Grass- DG1, DG2 & DG4


Teddy- GB8, EB2 & EB1


Cat- TN2 & TN1


Sky- LY1, LY2, PP1 IB1 & blender


Sun- LY1, OR1 & blender


 




I think this would make a lovely card to give to a friend....which incidentally is this months theme over at Spectrum Noir you can find all the details along with the rules and the place to enter just HERE ....GOOD LUCK if you decide to join in :0)
Thank you for stopping by today and visiting my blog, please feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)
Hugs B xx

 


 


 


 


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Bianca, love it.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah what a little cutie, the card is superb....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arr thats cute i want it xxx

    ReplyDelete