Monday 15 October 2012

....back again :0)

...no your eyes are not deceiving you I have posted twice in one day!!!! Lol. As I mentioned earlier Crafters Companion have something else new to be launched this week. So I have come back to share a peek at what it is :0) On Wednesday Sara has a POTD on Ideal World at 9:00 pm and will be bringing 2 new embossing boards....they are amazing!!!! and they are going to enable you to make some fantastic boxes and bags. Tonight I have a box to show you :0)



It really was simple to make and no doubt Sara will have some fab demos lined up to show you how easy they are :0)



I used an old board for the flowers and the tag, butterfly an buckle were all embossed from one of the new boards.

I will be back tomorrow with more peeks! :0)

Bye for now, hugs

B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment