Thursday 7 June 2012

LOTV and my fave colour combo :0)

Good evening everyone, what a wet and miserable day it has been today :0(.

Today I have 2 cards to share I used the same layout and colour combo as the cards were going to a joint 4th birthday party so thought it would be better if they looked alike. I used stamps from LOTV, I love their stamps!



The pink papers are from the Tim Holtz shabby chic pad and the turquoise is from a pad I brought back from the U.S. I stamped the image on to Neenah Card and coloured in with my Spectrum Noir pens.


Here is the second card...



I did actually add the ages to the cards and names to both but had to rush to finish them and forgot to take a pic.


Thank you for taking the time to visit me today and for all your lovely comments you have been leaving me I very much appreciate them :0)

Bye for now
Hugs, B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment