Wednesday 7 December 2011

Hanging my head in shame....

Deary, Deary me how bad am I! Well I would like to say I have been busy making cards but sadly it's not the case. Not sure whats wrong with me instead of getting on with it I am ignoring the fact I am so behind lol At this rate I will be buying my Xmas cards shock horror aaahhhh!! Anyway I felt I wanted to share something with you today as I have finally got my Xmas decs down from the loft I thought I would show this that I made a couple of years ago......








I decorated it with DCWV papers and a couple of stamped images from the Cute Companions range at Crafters Companion, I coloured them in with pencils as this was before I had my speccies and pro markers.

Unfortunately it was thrown up in the loft by the boyfriend and is a bit tatty :0( perhaps I will make another next year there have been some fantastic ones shown on the I'm a Crafters Companion Facebook page so might have to find a tutorial for it BUT not until I get this Xmas out of the way lol

I hope you like

Hugs B xx




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment