Monday 17 March 2014

A Squeeze A Day..

Good afternoon all, I hope you're all well and enjoying this lush weather we're having at the moment.

Today I have a card to share using one of the new Rachelle Ann Miller stamps from Crafter's Companion.



The stamp is called Squeeze...she is so cute, I love this image!!

I stamped her onto Neenah card and coloured the image with both my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.



The pen colours I used are
Skin- TN3,2,FS9&TN1
Hair- GB1,10&8
Teddy- EB1,2&GB8
Jacket & shoes PP5,4&3
Trousers and teds tum CG4,3&1

I also used IB1, PP1 & EB1 to create the dotty background...I did mention I also used my Spectrum Noir pencils which are AMAZING and I LOVE combing the two unfortunately in my excitement I forgot to write down my numbers, I promise to try and remember next time lol

Thanks for stopping by today feel free to leave a comment I love to read them :0)

Hugs B xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. I love these stamps and can't wait to buy some once payday arrives :) Also love the colours you have used.
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete